Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Between Fact and Fantasy

I know, I'm blogging again. Shocking, right? One day I got stuck, and then another day passed and then another. Soon, I had piles of things to write about that accumulated like dirty laundry. Each pile spread into each other pile, and soon, I was buried.

And there are always better things to do and excuses. I had to get rid of a lot of shoes I hadn't worn in a long time. And then I became a mother to my beautiful adopted Morkie, Badugi. In the important things, I am a perfectionist, and Dugi is important enough to deserve all my time.

So here's a stream of consciousness of all the things you've missed, and then in my next post, I'll be normal again, and it will be like we never stopped communicating at all...

...Carolyn Goodman is mayor of Vegas tourists who think swimsuits are clothes that scream for me to buy them from the rack when I'm trying to save money to buy a car dealer who works at Hyundai and doesn't know the names of the models who I find out now are only 16 or 17 and make me feel old photographs that I find when cleaning and that I want to through away but can't sleep because Badugi is licking my face serum that costs $200 for several ounces of happiness I feel when I think of how good summer vacation was as a kid ourselves that the economy here will ever be the same as it used to be careful when going to the grocery store when hungry for change...

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment