Thursday, February 16, 2012

I had a heart attack reading this!

The inevitable and ironic finally happened: Some schmuck had a heart attack at the Heart Attack Grill. Read the news story here.

Yes, the infamous Las Vegas restaurant--no, the term restaurant begs some level of refinement--trough, that serves guest--no, pigs-- who weight more than 350 pounds for free, finally gave someone an actual heart attack.


Not that I'm blaming their 8000 calorie meals for the patron's heart attack, but any place that glorifies obesity should at least make people sign some kind of waiver. See more ironic pictures below:

Ew
I think I just threw up a bit.
Whomp wahhh.

Now a Washington advocacy group is trying to shut the place down. What do you think? Is it worse than a liquor store or a crack dealer?

1 comment:

  1. For Vegas I think this place is actually pretty tame. It's funny, I thought we'd both be posting about this one.

    ReplyDelete