Monday, September 27, 2010

Las Vegas vs. Atlantic City

Most of you probably find the title of this post ridiculous. I mean, comparing Las Vegas to the AC is like comparing apples to carcinogenic oranges. But in case you're stupid, have bad taste, or live under a rock (now I'm being redundant), here's my list of differences, as collected last week when I visited AC for the first time. Yes. I visited AC. It was free, so don't judge.

1. AC cocktail waitresses don't have implants. In Vegas, you have to have implants to waitress or people will laugh at you. Where else are waitresses supposed to stuff their tips?
2. In Vegas, you only have to go as far as the buffet to eat cotton candy. In AC, I couldn't find one cotton candy vendor on the entire boardwalk. I did see seagull shit.
3. The Vegas airport supplies slot machines for patrons stuck there. If you're stuck in the AC airport, you better have a book or money for a hooker.
4.Las Vegas has a plethora of nice hotels and shopping. In AC you have the Borgata and a smattering of others. You also better like Old Navy a whole hell of a lot.
5.Las Vegas is a city onto itself. People end up in AC because they tried to go to Philly and got lost.

As you can tell, I have a real soft spot for Atlantic City. Luckily, I only spent one night there.

No comments:

Post a Comment