Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Worst Jobs Ever

Throughout my job search, I've come across a lot of listings for jobs I wouldn't want to do. The following is a list of jobs no one could pay me any amount of money to do. These are actual jobs from Monster.com.

1) Has-mat driver
Sorry little girl, but the ice cream truck went that-a-way.
2) Sender of only health insurance rejection letters
Don't kill the messenger. She doesn't have insurance either.
3) Telemarketing of any kind
Can I please speak to the D-bag of the house?
4) Technical writer for insurance company
Blibbity bloppedy jargon blah blah.
5)Intern
Hi, I'm the 26-year-old intern. Yes, I made bad choices.

So, when I'm completely destitute and living out of a box (which should be in about 6 months), remind me to look back at this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment