Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I like to social climb while I stair climb

Have you heard of DAVID BARTON GYM? Well, DAVID BARTON GYM is about to hit Las Vegas. I've got to type it in all caps, because it's just that sweet!!!! Consider the evidence:

Don't you workout like this?

Everyone else does...

...at DAVID BARTON GYM!

Don't worry, everybody. You too can exercise in a club environment when DAVID BARTON GYM opens it's new Las Vegas location at Tivoli Village. I hope to social climb on the stair climber (while wearing stilettos). After all, what's the point of working out if you can't lounge on a suede beanbag after?

3 comments:

  1. Dear god...I don't even want to know what a membership costs there. It can't possibly be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to the gym was bad enough when people were just thinner. Now they'll be richer, too.

    ReplyDelete